40 pin USB / Win xp/ 7/ 8/10 64 bit
This compact Universal Programmer supports over
10,000 devices from the legacy EPROMs to the newest
flash and micros. It provides Easy to use software and loaded with
features and read existing chips and copy them on blank one or read a
variety file formats from your master files .
It can even test some of your older TTL
chips . It can detect misinserted chips or chip put in backward.
- TTL (74 Series),
- CMOS (40/45 series)
- Logic IC DRAM ( 41464...),
- SRAM (2114, 6116...) Memory device
Reliable , Fast, Compact, Affordable!
Ultra Low Cost
• Supports any DIP device up to 40
• Supports Over 1000 Devices:
• Windows 7 (64 Bit), Windows 8
(32 Bit and 64 Bit), Windows XP, 98
• Supports USB High speed interface
• SMT adaptors optio
Device List Click Here
• Test TTL/CMOS logic ICs and Dynamic and Static
access memory devices.
• Optimum programming for each individual device.
• Automatically identifies the manufacturer and type
of E(E)PROMs, Auto identifies TTL?CMOS logic IC.
• Device insertion and poor pin contact check support 1.5v Low voltage
devices. Not need exterior adapter for most devices.
• Universal DIP, PLCC, QFP, TSOP, PSOP,
SOIC, SSOP, SDIP adapters.
• Auto-run mode starts programming automatically upon detection of chip
• Dimension: 168x98x23mm, weight:265g.
Electrical spec. of
the AC adapter.
• AC input 100V to 240V, 50/60HZ, DC output
9V/0.6A 48 Pin ZIF socket with Popular Pin drivers.
• Interface with LAPTOP, PC or compatibles through
• Accepts standard file formats: JEDEC, INTEL (extended)
HEX, HOLTEC, EMC (CDS), INTEL HEX16,
Motorola S record.
• Manages 16 and 32 bit word split (Set Programming)
Features Test Vector capability and multiarray fuse